I read a lot of books. I can’t get enough of them.
Reading a good book is like getting amazing knowledge infused straight into your brain. I feel my brain growing and expanding as I’m reading one
I notice I’ve been reading more and more lately.
As I read more and talk more about books, other people recommend more books to me. My wish list gets bigger and bigger.
I take notes and highlights while reading and save them in a central location. More on that later.
I decided to start summarizing books I’ve read. This allows me to:
- Summarize for myself what the core points of the book are
- Share my book recommendations with you
- Practice communicating a message to other people and learning how to write
- Quickly recapture what a book I’ve read was about later, without having to reread the entire book
- Have a handy list of book recommendations to refer friends to when they ask me what they should read next
I read mainly non-fiction. I like reading stuff that makes me stronger.
I love that for less than $20.00, you can buy hyper-condensed knowledge which took somebody a lifetime to figure out.
From now on, I’ll post a weekly Book Summary on my blog.
If you like them, check them out. If not, just ignore them.
First one starts today. Check it out here.